The digital door entry telephone system is designed primarily for blocks of flats where a conventional door entry panel may be impractical due to its size. Our standard digital panel is designed to complement the SPA range and is of a compact attractive design. Alternatively, a vandal resistant panel is available for areas where external vandalism may be an issue.
The standard digital system has the following features;
The vandal resistant digital version has the added features;
- CAT5 or CW1308 telephone cable, making cable installation extremely economic.
- Clear and concise display messages for the visitor.
- Simple commissioning with user-friendly display messages.
- Inherent privacy of speech.
- Coded access facility built in (single 4 digit code).
- Timed lock release, fail-safe or fails-secure.
- Reception (Porter) facility built in.
- Multiple entrances
- Systems with over 1000 telephones possible.
- Full or zoned isolation available.
- Gate switching.
- Model BSD-DIG controller for each panel.